MyEHDC is the best way to access a range of East Hampshire District Council services when it’s convenient to you.

It’s simple to set up an account and you can use it to:

  • Report a noise, smoke or odour nuisance
  • Report an abandoned vehicle
  • Make a comment
  • Make a complaint
  • Request information under Freedom of Information (FOI) or Environmental Information Regulations (EIR)